How does the drawing items take place?
All participants bring items or skins from current game to the service. Once the necessary number of items has been reached or the time for the game has passed the system randomly selects a winner and sends them all the items. The player who deposited the most valuable items often wins.
How does it work?
- You deposit your skins.
- The system calculates your tickets. For example, if your item is worth 1, you get 100 tickets, but if you deposit a skin worth 10, you get 1,000 tickets, and so on.
- When the limit of 100 items has been reached or time passed we collect all the tickets that have been distributed and select one winner at random. Players with more tickets have a better chance of winning than players with fewer tickets. The winner takes all the items from the drawing minus a commission for the system.
The principle is simple
The more items you bet, and the more valuable they are, the better your chance of hitting the jackpot! But even if you deposit the minimum value you still have a chance to win all the items!
- You must be atleast 18 years old or be as old as the legal gambling age in your country (in some cases 21).
- The use of the Website services by the persons who are legally incapable (age and health status) according to regulations and laws of a relevant jurisdiction (country of physical person residence) is FORBIDDEN.
- This is not a real gambling site. Users can not bet real world currency. You can only bet virtual items from Steam ecosystem. The items can only be sold for Steam Wallet funds on Steam Market that have no value outside Steam ecosystem according to Steam Subsciber Agreement section 3C
- The game ends after two minutes have passed or when 100+ items in total have been deposited.
- The time it takes to add your deposit to the game varies from 5 to 40 seconds. In rare cases it may take more time because there are a large number of players in the queue or because the Steam system is running slowly.
- Trades with the winner's prize are transferred instantly in automatic mode. Bot tries to send offers every five minutes for one hour. If you have not received the trade with your prize within five minutes make sure 1) you have entered the link to the trade correctly, 2) your inventory is public (not marked as "hidden" in your privacy settings), and 3) your inventory is not full.
- If your inventory is private or you did not entered the correct trade link you can fix this within one hour your own (enter correct tradelink on settings page).
- Each time when you send us items you agree with the website's rules.
- The system's commission ranges from 5-10% depending on the size of the prize and bonuses.
- If you make a deposit when there are less than 40 seconds left in the current game your items may be added to the next game. We are not responsible for this because Steam does not transfer items instantly.
- We reserve the right to send the winner a prize containing random items with a total value equivalent to the items from the drawing if the prize has not been delivered on time.
- Resolving your support ticket can take up to 3 days.
- We are not responsible for items loss in case Steam bans or blocks the bot accounts.
- We are not associated with Valve Corporation in any way.
- We do not store any user data other than Steam nicknames and trade links.
- User's icons and nicknames are available to all users of the service in real time!